Household Income and Expenditure Survey (HIES)
For these indicators, a collection by means of Household Income and Expenditure Survey is proposed:
- 01.1 - Proportion of population below international poverty line disaggregated by sex and age group and employment status
- 04.4.2 - Percentage of youth/adults who are computer and information literate ( BBB )
- 08.03 - Share of informal employment in non-agriculture employment by sex.
- 08.03.1 - Job openings rate (openings as % of employment and openings) and total separations (separations as % of employment)...
- 08.05 - Average hourly earnings of female and male employees by occupations (Wages/Gender wage gap)
- 08.05.1 - Employment to working-age population (15 years and above) ratio by gender and age group, and people with disabili...
- 08.05.2 - Unemployment rate by gender and age-group ( AAA )
- 08.06 - Percentage of youth (15-24) not in education, employment or training (NEET)
- 08.06.1 - Percentage of youth (15-24) not in education, employment or training (NEET) ( AAA )
- 08.06.2 - Youth (15-24) unemployment rate ( AAA )
- 08.07 - Percentage and number of children aged 5-17 years engaged in child labour, per sex and age group (disaggregated by the..
- 08.07.1 - Percentage and number of children aged 5-17 years engaged in child labour, per sex and age group (disaggregated by the
- 08.07.2 - Number of people in forced labour ( CBB )
- 08.08.2 - Frequency rates of fatal and non-fatal occupational injuries and time lost due to occupational injuries by gender...
- 08.08 - Frequency rates of fatal and non-fatal occupational injuries and time lost due to occupational injuries by gender and...
- 08.b - Total government spending in social protection and employment programmes as percentage of the national budgets and GDP an
- 09.2.2 - Manufacturing employment (share of total employment and % growth ( AAA )