International Monetary Fund (IMF)
For these indicators, a collection by means of IMF is proposed:
- 01.a.1 - Resources mobilized and spent for poverty reduction, including government, private sector and development partners ( BB
- 02.a - The Agriculture Orientation Index (AOI) for Government Expenditures
- 08.10.1 - Getting Credit: Distance to Frontier (CBB)
- 08.10.2 - Number of commercial bank branches and ATMs per 100,000 adults (AAA)
- 10.4 - Labour share of GDP, comprising wages and social protection transfers.
- 10.4.1 - % of people covered by minimum social protection floor, that include basic education and health packages, by age, ...
- 10.4.2 - Progressivity of tax and social expenditures e.g. Proportion of tax contributions from bottom 40%, Proportion of ...
- 16.04 - Total value of inward and outward illicit financial flows (in current US$).
- 16.04.1 - Total volume of inward and outward illicit financial flows ( CBB )
- 17.01 - Total tax revenue/GDP
- 17.03 - "Foreign Direct Investments as % of total FDI + ODA." with modification
- 17.13 - GDP
- 17.04 - Debt service as a percentage of exports of goods and services