Multiple Indicator Cluster Surveys (MICS)
For these indicators, a collection by means of MICS is proposed:
- 01.4 - Proportion of the population living in households with access to basic services
- 02.2 - Prevalence of population with moderate or severe food insecurity, based on the Food Insecurity Experience Scale (FIES)
- 04.2 - Percentage of children under 5 years of age who are developmentally on track in health, learning and psychosocial wel...
- 02.2.1 - Prevalence of Stunting (low height-for-age) in children under 5 years of age. ( BAA )
- 04.1.2 - Completion rate (primary, lower secondary, upper secondary) ( AAA )
- 04.2.1 - Early Childhood Development Index ( BBB )
- 04.2.2 - "Participation rate in organized learning (one year before the official primary entry age)": ...
- 05.3 - Percentage of women aged 20-24 who were married or in a union before age 18 (i.e. child marriage)
- 05.3.1 - Percentage of women aged 20-24 who were married or in a union before age 18 (i.e. child marriage) ( AAA )
- 05.3.2 - Percentage of girls and women aged 15-49 years who have undergone FGM/C, by age group (for relevant countries only) ( C
- 05.4.2 - Proportion of households within 15 minutes of nearest water source ( BBB )
- 05.6.1 - Percentage of women and girls who make decisions about their own sexual and reproductive health and reproductive ...
- 04.6.2 - Youth/adult literacy rate ( AAA )
- 11.1.1 - Percentage of urban population living in slums or informal settlements ( BBA )
- 16.02 - Percentage of children aged 1-17 years who experienced any physical punishment and violent disciplinary measures ...
- 16.02.1 - Percentage of young adults aged 18-24 years who have experienced violence by age 18, by type (physical, psychologi...