National Disaster Loss Databases
For these indicators, a collection by means of National Disaster Loss Databases is proposed:
- 01.5 - Number of deaths, missing people, injured, relocated or evacuated due to disasters
- 01.5.2 - Proportion of health and educational facilities affected by hazardous events ( BBB )
- 02.4.1 - Emissions of greenhouse gases in agriculture (per hectare of land and per unit of output, separately for crop and ...
- 11.5.1 - Number of people killed, injured, displaced, evacuated, relocated or otherwise affected by disasters ( BBA )
- 11.5.2 - Number of housing units damaged and destroyed ( BBA )
- 13.1 - Number of deaths, missing people, injured, relocated or evacuated due to disasters per 100,000 people.
- 13.1.1 - Number of countries that report having progressed from a perceived low to an intermediate or from an intermediate...
- 13.1.2 - Number of casualties and amount of economic losses ( BBB )
- 14.2.1 - Percentage of coastline with formulated and adopted ICM/MSP plans ( CBB )