Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
For these indicators, a collection be means of Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) is proposed:
- 02.c - Indicator of (food) Price Anomalies (IPA) ( CBB )
- 05.1.1 - Whether or not legal frameworks discriminate against women and girls, as identified by the CEDAW committee ( BBB )
- 05.c.1 - Indicator to be finalized which will monitor the existence and quality of policies to achieve gender equality ( BBB )
- 10.3.2 - Existence of an independent body responsible for promoting and protecting the right to non-discrimination ( BBB )
- 16.07 - Proportions of positions (by age, sex, disability and population groups) in public institutions (national and local ...
- 16.10 - Number of verified cases of killing, kidnapping, enforced disappearance, arbitrary detention and torture of journalists,
- 16.a.2 - Existence of independent national human rights institutions (NHRIs) in compliance with the Paris Principles ( BBB )
- 16.b.2 - Proportion of the population satisfied with the quality of public services, disaggregated by service ( BBB )
- 17.14 - Number of countries that have ratified and implemented relevant international instruments under the IMO ...