#SDG1 Indicators - End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- 01.1 - Proportion of population below international poverty line disaggregated by sex and age group and employment status
- 01.2.1 - Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) disaggregated by sex and age group ( BBA )
- 01.2.2 - Proportion of men, women and children of all ages living in poverty in all its dimensions according to national...
- 01.2 - Proportion of population living below national poverty line
- 01.3.1 - Percentage of population covered by social protection floors/systems, disaggregated by sex, with break down by child...
- 01.3.2 - Average social protection transfers as % of income / or poverty line ( BBB )
- 01.3 - Percentage of the population covered by social protection floors/systems...
- 01.4.1 Proportion of population/households with access to basic services (to be defined) by sex and age group ( BBA )
- 01.4.2 Proportion of adult population with tenure that is legally recognised and documented or perceived as secure, by sex and a
- 01.4 - Proportion of the population living in households with access to basic services
- 01.5.1 - Number of people affected by hazardous events by sex ( CBB )
- 01.5.2 - Proportion of health and educational facilities affected by hazardous events ( BBB )
- 01.5 - Number of deaths, missing people, injured, relocated or evacuated due to disasters
- 01.a.1 - Resources mobilized and spent for poverty reduction, including government, private sector and development partners ( BB
- 01.a.2 - Spending on essential services (education, health and social protection) as % of total government spending
- 01.a - Percentage of resources allocated by the government directly to poverty reduction programmes
- 01.b - Number of national action plans related to multi-lateral environmental agreements
..then visit the Actor Atlas page on #SDG1.