#SDG2 Indicators - End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition
- 02.1.1 - Prevalence of Undernourishment (PoU). ( BAA )
- 02.1.2 - Prevalence of population with moderate or severe food insecurity, based on the Food Insecurity Experience Scale ...
- 02.1 - Prevalence of undernourishment
- 02.2.1 - Prevalence of Stunting (low height-for-age) in children under 5 years of age. ( BAA )
- 02.2.2 - Prevalence of overweight children under 5 years of age. ( BAA )
- 02.2 - Prevalence of population with moderate or severe food insecurity, based on the Food Insecurity Experience Scale (FIES)
- 02.3.1 - Value of agricultural production per hectare (measured in constant USD/hectare, disaggregated for the two lowest qui..
- 02.3 - Volume of production per labour unit (measured in constant USD), by classes of farming/pastoral/ forestry enterprise size
- 02.4.1 - Emissions of greenhouse gases in agriculture (per hectare of land and per unit of output, separately for crop and ...
- 02.4.2 - Percentage of agricultural households using irrigation systems compared to all agricultural households
- 02.4 - Percentage of agricultural area under sustainable agricultural practices.
- 02.5.1 - Ex-situ crop collections indicator. ( CBB )
- 02.5.2 - Number/percentage of local breeds classified as being at-risk, not-at-risk, and unknown-levels of risk of extinction..
- 02.5 - Ex Situ Crop Collections Enrichment index
- 02.a - The Agriculture Orientation Index (AOI) for Government Expenditures
- 02.b - Percent change in Import and Export tariffs on agricultural products
- 02.c - Indicator of (food) Price Anomalies (IPA) ( CBB )
..then visit the Actor Atlas page on #SDG02.