#SDG9 Indicators - Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- 09.1.1 - Percentage share of people employed in business infrastructure (consultancy, accounting, IT and other business serv...
- 09.1.2 - Transport by air, road and rail (millions of passengers and ton-km and % population with access to all season road)...
- 09.1 - Share of the rural population who live within 2km of an all season road
- 09.2.1 - MVA ( share in GDP, per capita, % growth) ( AAB )
- 09.2.2 - Manufacturing employment (share of total employment and % growth ( AAA )
- 09.2 - Manufacturing Value Added in share of total value added
- 09.3.1 - Percentage share of (M) small scale industries' value added in total industry value added ( BAA )
- 09.3.2 -Percentage of SME with a loan or line of credit
- 09.3 - Percentage share of (M) small scale industries' value added in total industry value added
- 09.4.1 - Intensity of material use per unit of value added (international dollars) ( CBB )
- 09.4.2 - Energy intensity per unit of value added (international dollars) ( BBB )
- 09.4 - Carbon emission per unit of value added
- 09.5.1 - Research and development expenditure and employment ( BAA )
- 09.5.2 - Percentage share of medium and high-tech industry value added in total value added ( BBB )
- 09.5 - R&D expenditure as percentage of GDP
- 09.a - Amount of investments in infrastructure as a % of GDP
- 09.b - Percentage share of medium and high-tech (MHT) industry value added in total value added
- 09.c - Percentage of the population covered by a mobile network, by technology
..then visit the Actor Atlas page on #SDG09.