United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA)
For these indicators, a collection by means of United Nations Department of Economic ad Social Affairs is proposed:
- 03.1 - Maternal deaths per 100,000 live births
- 03.2 - Under-five mortality rate (deaths per 1,000 live births)
- 03.7 - Percentage of women of reproductive age (15-49 years)
- 03.7.1 - Adolescent birth rate (10-14, 15-19) ( AAA )
- 03.7.2 - Demand satisfied with modern contraceptives ( BBA )
- 10.2 - Proportion of people living below 50% of median income disaggregated by age and sex
- 10.2.2 - Proportion of people living below 50% of median income ( AAA )
- 11.3 - Efficient land use
- 11.a - Cities with more than 100,000 inhabitants that implement urban and regional development plans integrating population...
- 11.a.1 - Cities with more than 100,000 inhabitants that implement urban and regional development plans integrating population pr
- 11.3.1 - Ratio of land consumption rate to population growth rate at comparable scale ( CBB )
- 17.18 - Proportion of sustainable development indicators with full disaggregation produced at the national level
- 17.18.1 - Number of countries that have national statistical legislation (that [a] enshrine statistical independence; [b]mand...