United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
For these indicators, a collection by means of United Nations Development Programme is proposed:
- 01.4 - Proportion of the population living in households with access to basic services
- 16.06.2 - Proportion of population satisfied with the quality of public services, disaggregated by service ( BAA )
- 17.16 - Indicator 7 from Global Partnership Monitoring Exercise: Mutual accountability among development co-operation actors...
- 17.16.1 - Changes in the number of multi-stakeholder partnerships participants active in developing countries ( CBB )
- 17.18 - Proportion of sustainable development indicators with full disaggregation produced at the national level
- 17.18.1 - Number of countries that have national statistical legislation (that [a] enshrine statistical independence; [b]mand...