United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
For these indicators, a collection by means of United Nations Population Fund is proposed:
- 03.1 - Maternal deaths per 100,000 live births
- 03.1.1 - Maternal deaths per 100,000 live births ( AAA )
- 03.7 - Percentage of women of reproductive age (15-49 years)
- 03.7.2 - Demand satisfied with modern contraceptives ( BBA )
- 05.3 - Percentage of women aged 20-24 who were married or in a union before age 18 (i.e. child marriage)
- 11.a - Cities with more than 100,000 inhabitants that implement urban and regional development plans integrating population...
- 11.a.1 - Cities with more than 100,000 inhabitants that implement urban and regional development plans integrating population pr
- 16.09 - Percentage of children under 5 whose births have been registered with civil authority
- 17.18 - Proportion of sustainable development indicators with full disaggregation produced at the national level
- 17.18.1 - Number of countries that have national statistical legislation (that [a] enshrine statistical independence; [b]mand...