United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNISDR)
For these indicators, a collection by means of United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction is proposed:
- 01.5 - Number of deaths, missing people, injured, relocated or evacuated due to disasters
- 01.5.1 - Number of people affected by hazardous events by sex ( CBB )
- 01.5.2 - Proportion of health and educational facilities affected by hazardous events ( BBB )
- 02.4.2 - Percentage of agricultural households using irrigation systems compared to all agricultural households
- 09.1.2 - Transport by air, road and rail (millions of passengers and ton-km and % population with access to all season road)...
- 11.5.1 - Number of people killed, injured, displaced, evacuated, relocated or otherwise affected by disasters ( BBA )
- 11.5.2 - Number of housing units damaged and destroyed ( BBA )
- 11.b - Percent of cities that are implementing risk reduction and resilience strategies aligned with accepted international...
- 11.b.1 - Percent of cities with more than 100,000 inhabitants that are implementing risk reduction and resilience strategies...
- 13.1 - Number of deaths, missing people, injured, relocated or evacuated due to disasters per 100,000 people.
- 13.1.1 - Number of countries that report having progressed from a perceived low to an intermediate or from an intermediate...
- 13.1.2 - Number of casualties and amount of economic losses ( BBB )
- 14.2.1 - Percentage of coastline with formulated and adopted ICM/MSP plans ( CBB )